- Amazing Science at the Roxy - this site offers a variety of science information and activities. See the Teacher Workroom for lesson plans on specific topics.
- Around Physics - Java applets, programs, a physics quiz and information about famous physicists and physics history.
- AskERIC Science Lesson Plans - one of the most well known and most extensive lesson plan sites.
- Big Sky Lesson Plans - a very large number of lesson plans are available on a variety of science topics.
- Blue Web'n Learning Applications - check out the science area for lesson plans, activities, projects and resources.
- CEC Lesson Plans - check the science area for an extensive list of lesson plans.
- Chemistry Teacher Resources - labs, demonstrations, project ideas and information of interest to chemistry teachers.
- Cool Science for Curious Kids - this interactive site encourages elementary students to explore science, and features hands-on science activities from five children's and science museums from across the country.
- Dragonfly - a site designed to stimulate scientific exploration and investigation through information, and real and virtual activities.
- Electric Blue Sparks - You'll get a charge out of this site which is all about static electricity and devices which can generate sparks.
- Explorer - a collection of educational resources (software, lab activities, lesson plans) for K-12 mathematics and science education.
- Frog Dissection - dissect a virtual frog.
- Galileo - an excellent collection of science lesson plans for K-12 science teachers.
- The Gateway - this is the science section of the Gateway to Educational Materials .... a site whose aim is to provide one-stop access to high quality Internet lesson plans, curriculum units and other educational resources.
- Home Experiments - a collection of experiments from Prof. Shakhashiri and his friends.
- K-8 Aeronautics Internet Textbook - activities, lesson plans and other resources dealing with aeronautics.
- Lesson Plan Page - a list of web sites and gopher sites that offer lesson and unit plans.
- The Lesson Plans Page - lesson plans in elementary level science and other subjects. Lesson plans can also be submitted to this site.
- Lesson Plans - a nice collection of lesson plan sites.
- Library in the Sky - links to many very useful science resources and lesson plans in a variety of science areas.
- Little Shop of Physics - several online experiments you can do.
- Math and Science Resources: Lesson Plans - a list of many science activities and lesson plans.
- McREL Lesson Plans and Activities - lesson plans and activities are available in a variety of science areas.
- Newton's Apple Lessons - each lesson answers a specific question such as "What causes acid rain" or "What causes the Northern Lights"; there are extensive explanations and activity suggestions.
- Online Educator - a list of Super Sites updated weekly; visit the archives for lesson plan and activity ideas.
- Online Guide to Meteorology - a set of instructional modules which introduce and explain basic concepts in meteorology.
- Physics Demonstration On-Line Resources - links to sites which offer diagrams and descriptions of physics demonstrations.
- Physics Lecture Demonstrations - a picture library of physics demonstrations in such areas as: mechanics, heat, optics, waves, electricity and magnetism, etc..
- Reeko's Mad Scientist Lab - this site features a super collection of science experiments, listed in categories and rated according to complexity.
- The Remote Access Online Real-time Science Experiment - students in grades K-8 are able to view and download real-time images and actual experimental results as they are being collected in a research laboratory at the University of Virginia. Students can analyze the data and compare their ideas with those of other young scientists.
- Science Education at Jefferson Lab - try the interactive games ... students will love them, and learn about atoms and elements in the process!
- Science Friday Kids Connection - lots of activity here ... each week new projects are posted for students to investigate. Students are asked questions and provided with online resources, articles and activities that can be used to find the answers. Also check out the programs from previous weeks, send a question to a science mentor, or contribute to the Science Talk forum.
- The Science House - check out the science activities offered at the learning outreach centre of the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences at North Carolina State University.
- Science Lesson Plans - lesson plans on a variety of science topics and areas.
- Science Mini-Lessons - investigations for grades 9-12 in a variety of science areas, complete with objectives, materials, procedure and follow-up questions.
- Science Power 2000 - lesson plans and activities for K-8 science: astronomy, biology, chemistry, earth science and physics; plus extensive links to resources in natural science, astronomy and space, and earth science.
- Science Resource Center - a nice collection of science resources such as demonstrations, labs and teaching tips.
- Simplified Science Animations - gif animations which give simple views of a variety of scientific processes.
- Teacher Talk Forum - Lesson Plans on a variety of science topics.
- TEAMS Distance Learning K-12 Lesson Plans - from the Los Angeles County Office of Education, a listing of lesson plan resources in science, mathematics and other areas.
- The Virtual Cell - dissect a virtual plant cell and view internal organelles.
- Virtual Fly Lab - allows you to cross flies with different characteristics, and immediately see the results.
- The Virtual Pig Dissection - explore the anatomy and various systems of the pig, by means of an online dissection.
- The Weather Unit - a series of lessons developed for grades 2 - 4 dealing with such topics as precipitation, temperature and climate.
- Web Sites and Resources for Teachers - check here for lesson plans, ideas, activities and links to resources.
- Wizard's Lab - information and lesson material is available on such physics topics as: motion, light, sound, electricity and magnetism.
Top of this page ..... or ..... Return to the SCIENCE PAGE
.... or link directly from this page to:
[ Activities, Labs and Lesson Plans | Biology | Chemistry | Constants and Conversions ]
[ Earth Science | The Environment | General Science Sites | Journals and Magazines ]
[ Science Newsgroups | Online Science Degrees | Paleontology | Physics | History ]
[ Resources for Science Teachers | Science Ed Organizations | Science Fair Projects ]
[ Science Organizations | Science Questions | Technology | Space and Astronomy ]
[ Weather | Awards | HTML Validation and Link Checking | College ]
E-mail me with suggestions for new sites or to indicate links that have changed.
© 2001 - 2017